- Composite color
- Autoﬂuorescence (af)
- Fluorescein angiography (fa)
With California, Optos has incorporated new hardware and software technology enabling practitioners to see more, discover more and eﬀectively treat more ocular pathology thus promoting patient health. We are committed to further strengthening our clinical evidence while demonstrating the importance of imaging the entire retina. We have created three versions of California to be customizable for use in multiple eyecare settings. California includes a new UWF optomap imaging modality; Indocyanine Green angiography (icg) while retaining:
Our cutting edge retinal imaging technology is customized to fit the needs of your practice. The next generation of Optos technology, Daytona has been scaled to accommodate smaller office spaces while providing ultra-high resolution imaging, and adding ultra-widefield autofluorescence capabilities. Features:
- Non-mydriatic ultra-high resolution images in under a second, through 2 mm pupils and many cataracts
- Red and green lasers; each wavelength provides information for interpretation and diagnosis. Channels can be viewed separately:
- Green (532 nm) “red-free” visualizes the sensory retina to the RPE
- Red (635 nm) shows deeper structures of the retina (RPE to Choroid)
- Ultra-widefield autofluorescence imaging with green laser light displays lipofuscin in the RPE
- Images are available immediately and stored electronically for future comparison or telehealth applications
- Innovative software tools enhance image evaluation
- DICOM compatible
This innovative product “Digital Hand-held diagnostic set” is Class-II (ophthalmoscope)/Class-I (otoscope and dermoscope) Medical Device. It is expected to substitute for the traditional ophthalmoscope, otoscope and dermoscope by the use of the digital photographic solution. This medical device is provided to capture the digital photograph or video of eye-fundus, ear canal and tympanic membrane, epidermis and dermis of skin. Following the global trend of electronic medical records and telehealthcare networks, this people-oriented medical imaging product will be widely applied in doctors’ offices, clinics, skilled nursing facilities and healthcare station.
- Provide high definition clinical image
- Portable and hand held application in disease screen
- Friendly user interface with touch screen and Auto focus
- Multi functional diagnosis in ophthalmology , ENT . Dermatology and general practice.
- Widely application in clinic room , private office ,hospital, Tele- medicine , and mobile health.
- Avoid unnecessary mydriatic medications and side effects.
- Improve quality and efficiency of making the rounds and even reach those in remote areas.
- Minimize paperwork with images or videos taken, stored, and processed digitally.
- Acquire additional stability with a special adapter attached to slit lamp.
Horus DEC200 Non-Mydriatic Digital Handheld Fundus Camera offers high image quality with ISO 10940 fulfillment. 5MP (2592*1944 pixels) and 45 degree FOV of fundus image are captured to provide more details. 7 internal fixation targets for macula center, disk center and peripheral image in DEC 200 optical modules. Horus DEC200 provides both auto-focus and power-focus function to facilitate image capturing. Touch LCD Screen and Wi-Fi compatibility are also equipped . With a special slit lamp jig, Hours DEC 200 can be mounted with slit lamp for desktop application.
iCare DRSplus TrueColor confocal fundus imaging systemKey features
- TrueColor Confocal Technology
- Multiple imaging modalities including red-free, external eye and stereo view imaging
- 2.5 mm minimum pupil size
- Fast, easy and fully automated operations
- Mosaic function which creates retinal panoramic views up to 80°
- Remote Viewer that allows for reviewing from devices on the same local area network
- Remote Exam feature enables executing an exam from a distance