EIDON is the first system to combine the advantages of SLO with the fidelity of true color imaging, setting new performance standards in retinal imaging. EIDON provides unsurpassed image quality, 60° field in a single exposure, a unique, live, confocal view of the retina, three different imaging modalities and dilation-free operation, all integrated in a versatile system that provides new opportunities in retinal diagnostics.
The device is operated via a tablet with a multi-touch, high resolution, color display; it works with a dedicated software application and operates as a standalone unit. A joystick is provided when manual operation of the device is desired.
- Extreme ease of use: patient auto-sensing, auto-alignment, auto-focus.
- All-in-one compact design, no additional PC required (Small footprint) standalone operation.
- Local storage of Patients information and images.
- Tablet operated
- Short exam time: captures one eye in less than 1′ (single field)
- Multiple imaging techniques with different light sources
- True color images
- 60° in a single exposure, widefield mosaic out to 110° in automatic mode and 150° in manual mode