For over 30 years Accutome has built a reputation for high quality, reliable and reasonably priced ophthalmic diagnostic equipment. The addition of the 4Sight is no exception. Designed with eye care professionals in mind, the 4Sight provides a single solution for ophthalmic diagnostics by combining an A-Scan, B-Scan, UBM and Pachymeter in one, easy to use platform. We realize the demands on today’s busy clinics and designed the 4Sight to meet those needs by delivering a high value product that is accurate and efficient.
The A-Scan Plus Connect® is designed to meet the demands of today’s refractive cataract surgery. It is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes. It has the ability to measure most patients and works great with dense cataracts or patients with fixation difficulties. The Connect links directly to a PC, laptop or tablet device making it the ultimate portable solution. Information can easily be uploaded to electronic medical record (EMR) systems. The improved user interface makes entering patient data, capturing the scan and calculating the measurement much faster.* Features:
- Immersion and Contact Modes.
- Industry Leading Resolution.
- User-friendly interface.
- Less Patient Chair Time – Faster measurement capture*.
- Automatic Alignment Detection and Sclera Recognition eliminate marginally aligned scans.
- Portable, Lightweight Design – Plug into any PC, laptop or tablet device.
- Share information easily – adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Modern Third and Fourth Generation Formulas including the Hoffer®Q, SRK/T, Holladay, Haigis as well as new post refractive formulas.
- Optimized Lens Constants for superior surgical outcomes.
- Unlimited Software Licenses.
- Streamline your patient data - shares information with B-Scan Plus and UBM Plus.
Busy facilities deserve and instrument that will come through in the clutch, which is why Accutome is proud to offer the AccuPen and AccuPen Vet handheld tonometers for patient IOP screening. Our AccuPen line is accurate, easy-to-use, portable, and versatile making it an industry must-have for IOP screening. The AccuPen Vet features our latest One tap - One Reading Gravity Offset Technology which provides accurate IOP measurements with less calibration in any testing position.
The B-Scan Plus’ and B-Scan Plus Vet's proprietary software combined with unique probe electronics make it the only portable High Definition B-Scan. While developing the B-Scan Plus software, Accutome visited many of the top facilities around the world. The results are a reliable and easy-to-use unit, which can quickly scan patients and transport information. Features:
- 0.015 mm resolution is among the highest in the medical industry.
- State-of-the-art probe design is sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss.
- Contains 4 useful measuring tools along with corresponding A-Vectoring for diagnosing ocular pathologies.
- The only unit with 2x full image zoom without distortion of real-time or captured scan.
- Portable probe can plug into any laptop or PC.*
- Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Share Information Easily with adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Compact file storage is unsurpassed by the competition.
- Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software.
- User-friendly interface makes user manuals and quick start guides unnecessary.
- The B-Scan Plus sofware is now DICOM compatable.
Accutome’s PachPen and PachPen Vet are the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.