This Software Targets Specific Challenges:
• Diagnostic Reading Assessment Tool – In addition to improving your reading skills, use AceReader to help assess your current reading level (speed and comprehension).
• Tachistoscope – Use AceReader as a pacing tool. Some teachers have noted that AceReader is a modern-day software version of the mechanical tachistoscope machines from years ago. Those machines, which would flash text onto a screen at configurable speeds, were used to help many students and teachers learn how to read better by pacing their eye movement. AceReader goes beyond their capabilities, though, by providing many additional options and features, and it includes the ability to track student progress.
• Warm Up Tool – Use AceReader to warm up your reading skills. It’s the same as picking up several bats and taking a few swings before stepping up to the plate. Then you can switch over to read online or offline, increasing your speed in the process.
• Low Vision Aid – Read without eye movement. Change the text font and background color to meet your needs.
• Memorization and Flash Card Tool – Use AceReader Pro’s Flash Card Game to memorize learning material (i.e. state capitals, multiplication tables). You can also use the Burst Forward and Burst Repeat features to rapidly read and re-read text for the purpose of memorizing it.
• Self-Improvement Programmer – Step up the speed and rapidly display messages to yourself for the purpose of programming your subconscious with positive suggestions.
• Foreign Languages Trainer – Use AceReader as a computerized flash card system to read and re-read text for the purpose of learning a foreign language. AceReader support s the international ASCII character set (i.e. English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, etc.).
• ESL Trainer – Use AceReader to help learn English as a Second Language by improving your English reading skills.
• Dyslexia Aid – Read by viewing one or a few words at a time. Easily adjust the speed to your fit your needs.
• Eye Tracker – Train your eyes to move left-to-right and top-to-bottom by using the “Eye Trainer Mode.” This mode forces proper eye movement for normal offline reading.
• PhotoReading Aid – Use AceReader to flash whole pages of text at desired speeds to assist with online PhotoReading techniques.
• Speed Reading Aid – Use AceReader to assist your eye tracking at configured speeds. This will help break common bad reading habits that slow you down (i.e. subvocalization and regression…).
Other AceReader® products are available. To learn more info visit www.acereader.com